Wednesday, February 18, 2015

The Positivity Post--2015

Here I am, THREE YEARS LATER, and have decided to make the attempt (gulp!) to start blogging again. I really enjoy reading blogs, seeing others' ideas, enjoying their fun times, and hearing different viewpoints. I read a post called "The Positivity Post" and enjoyed it so much that I thought I should do the same as my re-entry into the blogging world.

ONE. Something you love about yourself. I love that I have a strong work ethic. This has always been the case, since I was a child. It is something I hope to pass on to B and make him understand its importance.

TWO. Something you are proud of.  One of the things I'm most proud of recently is my firm relay team's first place finish in the First Light Marathon in January. No, we didn't all run 26.2 (after all, it was a relay), but we did each do a leg. Mine.Was. Hilly. But I loved it and was proud we won.

THREE. The best thing that has happened to me recently. For those who don't know me, it would be our relocation to Mobile this past August and all the good things that have come with that move. That's the biggest thing. Even more recently was Mardi Gras. (Separate post to come). I had never experienced this phenomenon and it did not disappoint. It's a cultural tradition that I'm excited for B to have as he grows up.

FOUR. Give someone a compliment.  I have to compliment my friends here in Mobile for making us feel so welcome during Mardi Gras, as during other times. From inviting us to balls and parties to watching parades with kiddos to loaning hats to fashion advice, everyone has been great and made this a very special first Mardi Gras for all three of us. Thank you!
-Katy



No comments:

Post a Comment